At Chateaux we utilise our automated mailing list to send out sales particulars of each and every dwelling. We always have a large number of clients looking for property and we send out numerous detail sheets to clients whose requirements match the properties for sale. In addition to this we will call potential purchasers with new instructions to ensure early viewings. We also back up this service with comprehensive advertising in the Guernsey Evening Press, Under One Roof and occasionally on Island FM. For clients who wish to market their property quietly we offer a discreet service, which has become increasingly popular and successful over the past few years.
We believe that presentation counts a lot towards selling a property and no matter where the property value sits in the market, we prepare full colour details using as many photo's as practicable to depict the property in a most accurate way.
The Most Important Decision You Will Ever Make
Choosing your new home is likely to be the most important decision you will ever make. With over 40 year's combined experience in Local Market Property we feel well placed to help you find the property that best suits your personal requirements. Our friendly, informed and efficient staff can advise you on the various matters you need to consider when making your purchase. Whether it is a house, apartment, plot or new development you will need to bear in mind various factors, including:
- The Location (Is the area suitable & convenient for shops, school, work?)
- The Position (Private, enclosed, in a sunny position?)
- The Accommodation (Size and number of rooms required)
- Extensions & Alterations (Changes generally require ED permission)
- Personal choice (Does the properties suit your needs and budget?)
To help you with these considerations we offer a free service that can help us gain a clear idea of what you are looking for.
This service includes:
- Full colour, illustrated details of all properties available
- Further background information concerning the property & area
- Viewings of properties
- Mail-out of potentially suitable properties
- Appointments in our offices or your home to discuss requirements at a time convenient to you.
Once we have found a suitable property we then ensure your purchase is completed to your satisfaction, as quickly and as smoothly as possible, by liaising with all the professional bodies including Surveyor, Advocate and Financial Advisors.