- A plot with the remains of a bungalow in need of demolishing.
- Planning permission granted for a new 2+ bedroom bungalow with garage.
- Comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/diner, study, kitchen and 2 double bedrooms both ensuite.
- Lots of potential & in a fantastic location a stones throw away from Grandes Rocques Bay.
- Plenty of scope for a bigger build subject to planning permissions.
- Perry"s Guide - Page 8 B2
Chateaux estates are pleased to bring to the market "Eau Rouge". The site has lots of potential and is in a fantastic location along Les Grandes Rocques providing easy access to Grandes Rocques Bay & Cobo Village etc. The property itself is a detached timber frame building which has come to the end of its useful life and is in need of demolishing. The current owners have full planning permission for a detached 2+ bedroom bungalow in a timber frame construction comprising entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, study room & 2 double bedrooms, both with en suite shower rooms. The plans also have a detached single garage included as well. For the more adventurous there should be plenty more scope to create a larger property subject to planning permissions. For more information please get in contact so give us a call on 244544 today.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.